View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Platinum Member

Default Future West Sussex meet

Been in touch with Pt Off Windust, who has some ideas about suitable venues in the Arundel area. Hopefully he will re-iterate the info on here and it can be discussed and a decision made.

Rich wrote:
With regard to meets etc in this area, would you be after a 'pub' style meet in car park etc, or just somewhere to meet in mass then move on from there? It would obviously depend on numbers, I know the area very well and there are some very nice locations, but may not cater for a large group of noisy cars.. lol. Pub wise, to name a few... Arundel would be fairly central, i.e. on the A27 with places like the well known Black Rabbit, Riverside pub with a 'cat walk' style road leading to the car park (goes right between the entrance and the outdoor seating area - so plenty of onlookers - try not to stall!!), there is a Harvester/Beefeater at Crossbush (Jason knows this one I believe) again, practically on the A27, there is a nice pub at Patching called the Worlds End, again just off the A27 between Worthing and Arundel. As far as car parks are concerned, I can think of a few - so let me know what criteria you'd be after.. hope that helps anyway...