View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Regular User

Default Re: Found this on Autotrader.....

Thanks alot rich!!!! I wanted to put this on here myself

Well now you all know. Yes i have come to a decision over the weekend that due to me doing alot more milage now and my insurance still being majorly through the roof, it is sadly no longer practical for me to own my scooby anymore. My milage has gone up alot more a month than i was doing when i first bought my scoob. With the price of petrol still being sky high and the speed at which my scooby drinks it has also helped influence my decision to sell. I have had insurance quotes on another car i have lined up and that is also £1000 a year cheaper to insure compared to the scoob!! It should also do at least 45 to the gallon

I know its in my best interests to sell on the fiancial side of things but am thankfull to everyone here that i have met over the summer and thank you for all your help and support over this time. I aim to get another scooby in the future as it is the best car i could ever wish for. Obviously i have alot of other commitments now and my car is suffering from neglect. I hope i have priced the car right and listed it well. If any of you think i need to change anything on my adds then please let me know. I am open to sensible offers and if any of you know someone who might be interested please get in contact. I hope whoever does buy the car will look after it and take part in all the meets with you all and have alot of fun too, just like i have.

It is also listed on pistonheads so here is a link for that

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/737382.htm

Thanks again for all your help and support.

Will see you all at the next meet to say farewell with scoob or not!!

Matt