View Single Post
Old 26-05-2015, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG"E" View Post
Wow another successful trip to the Ring !!.

I think it's fair to say everyone had a great time

I certainly did even though it was my 7th trip I will never get tired of the fantastic roads around the ring and the Ring its self.

Thanks to Scott for sorting the hotel booking.

Thanks to everyone that made the trip,

the "newbies" took everything in their stride and all now are entitled to show off their ring stickers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
Sorry to see Scotty's on a trailer after what appears to be major head gasket failure. If you want to dump it somewhere my drive may have room for a white type r shell. Only kidding, I hope it gets a new and better lease of life.

I'm glad all enjoyed it and the Hotel worked out well.
I know I enjoyed staying there but was naturally cautious with you lot descending on it.
Time to pre-book next year then
Thanks to you both for organising a brilliant trip!
I will also never get tired of the place, it is a beautiful part of the world, and such a contrast from life here in the UK, true petrol head Mecca without a doubt a must for anyone even if you don't drive the track, just to soak up the atmosphere. It was a shame that Scotty's car had a bit of a mishap on the way home, but he made it round the ring with it! thanks to some careful guidance from Big-E
I hope next year Silversurfer (and one or two other previous regulars!) will join us once again for what is without a doubt the best destination in the world for all petrol heads!

Pics and Vids to follow!

ps. sucks to be home!

Mapped and maintained by FBTuning 07595 493581.

Last edited by Ginola; 26-05-2015 at 09:45 PM.