View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 06:35 PM

Absolutely awesome day!
Admittedly the 90min queue to get in took the p*ss, but I think it was well used by most...I think we should adopt a new sport of pushing ur car by hand down the road whilst speed detailing and buffing

Wanna thank everybody for making Glenn feel welcome - he's not really a petrol head but everyone made him feel welcome!

Great thanks to Scott for organising and big shout out to Wanda for the superb spread! It's true - the lemon drizzle cake is out of this world!!!! Gotta say I liked the brownies to

Good to see everyone again - cars were looking fantastic, especially jays RB320 - gotta say that is one mint motor mate
Enjoyed the arena laps (thanks rob for getting us there in the nick of time!) - good fun popping and banging exhausts and spinning the grass up for public amusement! Ha ha (and smoking the clutch!!!)

Always a pleasure to see me and Mrs E - good conversations with all.
Bod - nice to meet you.

Rob / Steve - thanks for walking round with us, good fun - but Focus RS - still green for me I'm afraid!

A real pleasure to be part of this group and get out and about with like minded people

See u for breakfast next week!

Ryan

Maintained and Modified by Super Jules
&
RM Performance http://www.rmperformance.co.uk