Thread: Surreyscoobies
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortster View Post
That sucks! All though out of the extensive member list, how many were still active.

A fair on here are/were members on both. Are the monthly meeting still happening? Might be an idea to post it here for the time being.

And for those that haven't been, its a lovely pub, with a massive parking are for clubs. Well worth a visit.
Member list- Yes it is/was full of defunct accounts. From that aspect alone a spring clean is healthy.

Monthly meet - of course! The one that just happened (Sun Aug 8th) was small but interesting because there were only two regular faces (myself and Don) and then four less familiar faces. There was a guy with his family in a green glassic who had bumped into Bod666 who had sent him over. There was a chap called Steve with a very nice Terzo. Then there were two members of the old guard returning, Pirate1066 in his stunning new Foz, and a chap called Richard with a red classic who said "used to come down 10 years ago, remembered it was the second weekend of the month, so thought I' stop by".

Nobody even mentioned the broken website until I brought it up! Here's some pics....