View Single Post
Old 20-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Authorised Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.T View Post
I agree.
That response shouts to me that no solicitor was involved. Any good solicitor would of prevented such a response.

If solicitation (i use that word right or wrong only because it sounds good) was involved then a simple apology and it's in the hands of my solicitor response would suffice.
Maybe they have had advice, maybe they haven't.

What I do know is that I'm bored about seeing it spread all over social media, and seeing a lot of people, fellow enthusiasts, baying for blood.

I don't condone for one second what has happened, the incident and the way it's been handled is very disappointing.

However, like 99% of those commenting I don't know the full story..... especially what happened after Scoobyclinic were made aware of the incident, so untill things become clear I won't be commenting negatively regarding either the Impreza owner or the Clinic. (Although i will say the mechanics actions are inexcusable)

The biggest disappointment in the whole matter is seeing how a lot of people have reacted to it.

The fact that many people may end up being out of a job and unable to support their families due to the actions of one colleague seems to amuse a few people who have no idea of details, yet throw accusations about.
I sincerely hope none of those people are in a similar position where they are faced with loosing a job through no fault of their own.