View Single Post
Old 24-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Silver Member

Changed info for room booking

Terry and Mad Paddy had some difficulties to book their rooms, guys. They phoned Jasmine but were put through to Central Reservations. There they were told that they haven't rooms for £57 for ASDA left. So they had to go for a Premium for £67. It's so annoying. I was messed about for quite some time, then got an e-mail from a lady, Nadine Munn Barron, who gave me the details that I put in post 18 and also confirmed my room for £57. Also she told me that there is a large allocation for rooms for ASDA. I sent her an e-mail today to put some light on the chaos and got an automated e-mail back, saying that she has left the hotel now???? However, now I got the following e-mail from Jasmine:

Hello Kerstin,

Apologies for the delay in responding, I have double checked the block and there are only premium rooms left for the second night, however first night there is plenty of standard rooms. As this is an allocation booking and individuals are booking themselves they need to book through our reservations team on 0870 4100 800 and quote the on your marks allocation.

Apologies for the inconvenience today,

Regards,
Jasmine