View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Regular User

Default New member checking in, WR1 no 95

Hello one and all....

New member to the SES, just wanted to say a big hello to the community, not very schooled on forum's, but I'm really keen on getting better at it, and getting more involved and hopefully contributing some interesting content.

One of my main reasons for joining is not only to share content but to hopefully meet up with like minded scobbie/Jap fans at meets in the south east and further afield.

Any advice on how to find out when meets are happening, and how to join in, I would be very much grateful and beer will be given in exchange.

A little about the car, she is a 2004 WR1 with only 20K on the clock, I have put a 1K on her since owning her, this includes the trip from Warrington to Kent, I use her for weekends or a bright and sunny day. The car has actually been in Sweden for the last 10 years owned by a collector.

Totally stock when I brought her, she has now had a CAM Belt change, service, Catback Blitz Nur Spec R, K & N Typhoon (cold air) and a Map. Next couple of weeks she goes back in for a sports decat and a tweak to the map.

Other than that she will be left alone, I still have all the original parts and the map, if I decide to sell. The car is now how I want her to be, sound amazing and goes like.................?

If you see a WR1 in the Medway area or around Kent, give me a thumbs up.
All the best and a big cheers......!