View Single Post
Old 13-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige View Post
Hello Pete long time no see. Im trying to get Crawf over there next year. Very good time by the way. Best time i got was a flat 9m gtg with my Scoob on P Zeros a very very lucky nobody about lap {never got near it again} At that point i had only done 6 laps of the ring. So will be looking to follow you around there mate if you can make next year.
Well hopefully Nige i will be going twice next year, already saving £100 a month for the trip,
Hope to take the Missus and Son out there next year too.

This year was an awesome year for us...
Mate Nic came over from Singapore as a surprise to Luke who came out in my Scoob who was getting married in a few weeks,Nic from Singapore couldnt get back for the Stag so he showed up outside our tents at 7.20am Sat morning!! Unbelievable!!
He hired a RB26R from RSR for 6 laps which he shared with Luke, they bought a couple of extra laps but only managed 7 as the front pads which were new in were down to the back plate!!,
He did a 8.20btg!!!!!!!!!!!!, i had a lap with him and the thing just stuck like nothing else round the bends, of course he was showing it absolutely no mechanical sympathy and the thing got an absolute f***ing hiding, we were pushing a race prep'd stripped caged Cayman S round, he had to let us through at Hohe Acht, despite him pushing so hard he had getting tankslappers through Kesselchen

All in all we had one guy end up in Hospital at the age of 27 with a suspected heart attack, one guy turn up from Singapore and no names mentioned one guy had a threesome with 2 German birds in Adenau!! Top trip!!