View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Platinum Member

Okay Chaps.

I want to go somewhere that I know, where they have already said they would like to see us.......oh, and where there is a suitable car park.

That said then, the meet will be at Friday Street Farm, Eastbourne, from noon. We have a table reserved for twenty at the moment. (Next meet will be going Littlehampton way (I believe, from memory), and a good venue is currently being assessed by members of the Wagon Squadron based in that area). So don't complain because it is "darn sarf and in da middle" this time.

Anyway, back to details on the meet. Full details with menus can be found here at www.farmfridaystreet.com

The food is not the cheapest, and is cooked fresh as required, so takes a little longer. You have been warned! The place is popular with families, but may not suit everybody. However, my view is that, within the month, you have the option of the East and West Sussex Scoobies meets as alternative get-togethers if this establishment is not to your liking for any reason, so don't have a go at me !!

If, after vetting the establishment by electronic or other means, you might still like to come, please put your name on the list so I can monitor numbers.

If I have not explained enough, please ask.

If you have not been before, I expect to be wearing a 555 Wagon Squadron cap - find me and I will introduce you to others. I will likely be in the car park for at least the first hour of the meet. If it's your first meet, note this fact on the list please.

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 05-02-2010 at 11:11 PM.