View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Jaffas 2.5 classic

been a while since i updated this, so i met a guy in a carpark gave him my brand new headers and my full systum exhaust and some money, apranently he is going to make me up a twisted turbo set up for me lol(he will and i am very sure of it) just a bit strange handing over all the stuff not knowing him apart from a few PMs lol. i am having a twisted turbo set up to take the GT35/40 T3 flanges also having a screamer pipe off the exturnal wastgate but also a small link pipe made to fit back to the down pipe if its too noisey.

The roll cage is in primer the car is on stands wheels are being refurbed and painted the same colour as the cage hopfully this week.
i am on holiday as of next week. i plan to finish cleaning uderseal off carry out seam welding and start to prep the inside for paint(colour unknow) poss audi white?? its in for the inside to be painted on the 20th i think. the dash is ready to be sent away to be flocked just need to wrap up and arrange for collection..

i am currently saving up for a few big things turbo,clutch,gearbox.

engine displacemant is still unknown. was going for the ej257 but wont be strong enought for my needs and future goals. i know i am still useing sti3/4 gaflowed heads with dh22 cams and rcm pullys. i will choose engine cc/ type last thing as i dont want an epensive engine laying about collecting dust.

hopfully have some pics for seam welding, colourfull wheels and cage soon