Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Regular User

yeah the Brembos are 4 pot like the prodrives, they are just larger to fit the 330 disc in but they handle the heat better.

Yeah ive heard a horror story on EBC, the pads are harder than the disc so the discs wear more.

How do i know to compare to standard if the ones on are cheap arrgghh ill take some pics and you tell me lol im sure they are.

BIGE emailed me and said he got standard ones from scooby for £600 or summit like that, id rather upgrade and fit myself (no offense BIG E)

i know subaru take the piss when servicing.
Horror story; i used to take a subaru to Wilsons in Dagenham for years thinking its best for the car not my pocket. Then i blew my big ends and cracked a head when my mechanic who worked for scooby but was doing it on the side took engine apart he said that the left hand side spark plugs had never been changed as the engine has to be dropped for access.
They crossthreaded a wheel nut, and scratched the front leaning in engine.
im reluctant to use main dealers as they all look profesional but look in the workshop im not agist but i would prefer and experianced person to look at my car rather than a spotty apprentice Herbert.

just found out today too that all wr1s come with a tracker as standard so all i got to do is activate, it happy days.