View Single Post
Old 15-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Silver Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so after a crazy day in the salon i rush home,whack together a quick pesto pasta and load up the scoobie.
pick up max's(jdmmax) friend scott(yakuzanissan)and with littlered head off to lakeside to meet the missbanzai crew.
my passengers get the first taste of my straight through,as we blast through dartford tunnel KEN BLOCK ing it to the max!!!!!!!

park up grab coffee's and stare in wonder at the pink reflective jackets pete has so generously treated us to!
head on over to the arena to get set up!(waddoya mean my cars loud)

we find our spots and start letting them in,before we know it they are lining up to the edge of the motorway!

i get the news that member big boy aka garry whose chosen charity it is has given the girls a massive envelope stuffed with cash.....serious cash!!!!!!!
we are dumb struck!!!!!!!!(but hey these are missbanzai people,we set the pace,remember?)

cars cars cars of every mark arrive with the guys numbering them as they come through.
i go to the top roundabout on the entrance to see them lining up"oh ****" this is gonna be big again!

well we get them all in somehow!and start shipping them out!
"have a safe journey"....."thanks for joining us"......"have a great night" i cry as they roar past me with a wave(doesnt it take more than one finger to be called a wave?)
with the banzai crew 300+cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so lights out,gate locked the crew head off ..........LONDON IS OURS(well for tonight anyway)
the drive into town is as fun as ever,a pack of wild dogs(sorry lisa)tearing there way on a mission!

we hit the first tunnel......................................do you have ringing in your ears???????????????????

i think simgoy aka(simon) has now thought following simon was not such a great idea!

deaper and deaper we delve into the bowels of london flaming popping and banging off limiters,laughing crying trying to hold back that little bit of wee that allways tries to come out when you laugh too much!!!

the fun i get from abusing everyone with my P.A. system on the car is off the scale(GET ONE NOW!!)

meet others up at the wheel,westferry(where stinky pete does his lap of shame ORANGE TRUCK WITH VERY LOUD HORNS)

we start the drive to maccy d's,where we are meet by still loads of ace cars,now chillin around 3.00am ish

FEKKIN HELL its only a drive through lol
after many different tries to impersonate cars on foot,most give up and just drive through!!(the clue was in the name DRIVE THRU)

i order via my P.A. system......................"thers no need to shout"comes my reply!!!!!!..................."someone tired"

journey off home with 3 sleeping passengers to my home at 5.15am!

ok so on a scale of 1 to 10......................................as said earlier...........we are missbanzai....10 is where we start our scale!!!!!!!!!!

every time i do a write up after an event(and it seams to have become my thing)lol
im left thinking what a great team we have!every time we do an event we allways pick up another great helper or two along the way.
to everyone that helped on the night...in the words of HAN (the one handed dude that ran the martial arts competition on the island in the bruce lee classic ENTER THE DRAGON).........."YOU HAVE OUR GRATITUDE"!!

you can have many leaders but you still dont have a team,"thanks team,you were awesome"!

on a personel note,a big thank you to my boys carlyle(littlered) and max (jdmmax) for once again making me proud to work along side you.
littlered i guess telling that gallardo"sorry mate jap only turn round"must have been funny lol!

sometimes in life one has to go first and SET THE PACE..........thats not to say into the future that PACE gets beaten!
lets keep turning the screw,picking up the pace,and set the bar for other to attempt to follow!

one last thing before this one finger of mine gives up!
lou lou.........................................thanks for all the great work you have put into missbanzai over your stay with us,your input has been monumental!!!
i wish you heath wealth and happiness into the future,and look forward to meeting up with you at the shows. xxx

simon aka (simonairheadz)