View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Bronze Member

The car is awesome!!! loads of attention to detail taken on the engine bay that you wouldn't get elsewhere. As a bonus, spencer suprised me with parallel fuel rails and system fuel filter with all the braided fixings i'm still noticing little touches now... CPA really do know how to build an engine And oh my god the sound... the sound is AWESOME!!! The flutter you get coming boost gives me a constant semi and i'm only taking it to 0.5bar so far god know what its going to sound like at almost 2bar! the next two weeks really can't go quick enough.

So i got to CPA at about 10.30, and checked out the work they'd done, after much drooling i had to go get some tax for it so i was off into town with a fresh MOT certificate. returned and gave it a wash ready for bob's arrival. bo arrived about 3pm and get strait to work settig up his kit, and off we went. got onto the ring road and checked the fuelling etc and all was fine and dandy. Had a scary moment though when my actuator pressure hit 1.4bar before bob yell'd STOP!! Someone has wound up the actuator i believe as i should have only got about 1.0bar! Mapping went very well though and Bob really did seem impressed with the overall standard of their work.

Then off i went home on the motorway getting funny looks as i was crawling at 50, then accerating up to 70 then back to 50 again for almost 140 miles on boost off boost on boost off boost change gear change gear, it was hard work! Here's some pics of the engine, i will get some better ones when i have the sun on my side.

ROLL on 23rd with LC, ALS, and 450bhp!