View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Bronze Member

Default Me on track @ Lydden Hill BHP Show

Quick video of me going round Lydden Hill Race Track @ BHP show yesterday. Really enjoyed it and was the first outing with the new engine, she performed beautifully!

Sorry about the camera angle, I fabricated some sort of a holder and suction mounted it to my window but I had to lower it to speak to the marshal and hand him my track pass, and forgot to move it back up, DOH!! But you can still see the action.

You can hear me on feathering the throttle through the corners as it was squirming a fair bit as it rained just before we went on, if you could see my hands you would see the steering wheel turning then compensating then turning then compensating lol!

At the end of the video you can see a red flag in front of me, I cam steaming round the top corner to find the marshal stood in the middle of the track! I dived to the side and he jumped out the way, would have been great to see how close it was on camera but it’s out of shot… what an idiot! He stayed safely on the grass for the rest of the day!