View Single Post
Old 29-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Nige

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonairheadz View Post
rolling road power means nothing nige!25 bhp difference aint going to make you lose sleep (or shouldnt anyway)
people with fast cars allways believe they are driving gods!(allthough they would never ever admit it)
handling is everything!ive been lucky enough to drive some awesome cars,the most sorted and fun was a caterham only running 170 bhp at brands,i drove it all afternoon and it embarressed many supercars(all whose owners talked with their cocks out when comparing bhp)

each to their own,as far as yours being down on bhp compared to others at the ring,bhp really doesnt equal fast all the time,drivability is paramount to enjoying the experience.
I must be really crap at explaining things sorry. The 25bhp thing came into play when cj posted about Charlie at srr thinking the sumo r&r would read or may read 25bhp more than there own r&r. My point was if sumo's r&r read 25bhp over the top then all there competition cars must be down 25bhp to there competitors. I cant really see that happening. Anyway for people that know me bhp isn't a big part of my life i play with relatively small turbo's with a well set up engine & very very good chaises. Handling & drivability are very much at the top of my list. I'm not a straight line person. I dont advertise how much power my car make's or is ment to make. At the bottom of my page reads BUILT FOR THE TWISTYS. Hope this makes a little bit more sence now.