Thread: My 2005 sti
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Platinum Member

Default My 2005 sti

Thought I'd post the progress I have made since I bought my car in March 2008 with 22k on the clock...
Bought with the PPP, A vortex catted exhaust, K&N intake and a supposed remap as this

I then changed the wheels to prodrive pff7's off ebay and added prodrive springs again off ebay and a front spoiler to this

Then the modding bug took over and I whisked it off to James Greenwood for a new aps sr40 turbo, decatted 3'' milltek, ported headers, anti lift kit, remap, front and rear arbs 22/24mm, rear strut brace

then produced

then a home brew fire ext fitted

few bits from the lovely Roger Clark shop

Japbash 2009

Performance friction brakes fitted prior to ring trip 2010

a few bits and pieces added end of 2009...carbon alternator cover and cool slam panel for rad

pro sport gauges fitted around this time as well

The car has stayed looking the same but this March I added gt headers, 650 inj's and new fuel pump...with a road remap with JGM is now 405bhp and 380lb torque

and most recently Granby's old aps 725 fmic and intake fitted as seen on another thread

awaiting the remap in a couple of weeks and got to trim the bumper a tad as well so hoping for arounf 410-415 hp...happy for now if it gets this...
although have been in contact with engine tuner in plymouth recently so watch this space next year!

Other plans for next years ring trip will be tein or bc coilovers (where does it ever end!?)

Last edited by Hongkongfooi; 23-08-2010 at 08:38 PM.