View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: F.A.O Worzel.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel
As per previous conversations with Keith, biggest problem is space and somewhere to store it. Our drive at home was made for 2 cars really and we squeeze 3 on it now. If I were to turn up with a wagon now I think the ensuing divorce proceedings might get messy

Plans for this year are as follows:

1: Apply for groundcrew with 555 squadron "Chocks Chockington"! Prove my derring doo and overall spiffingness to the boys before making the mighty and unstoppable leap to pilot
2: I own the Scooby as of April 09, as I will not be covered by warrantee etc I plan the following this year for it. FMIC / Bigger (but not stupidly) turbo + induction etc / speak to Jaffa and Scott (yes, I'm not going to Bob Rawle ) about making bomb proof and mapping up to about 360 - 380 on both BHP & Nm
3: Lose one and a half stone
4: Start search for cheap lock up to house the "2.5 SES Stealth Wagon" and let the project begin
If your aiming for 380 then a fmic is not worth it !
TD05 18g and possible a 3" exhaust is all you need
happy to fit if you want me to plus as you have paid for a ecutec licence why not jolly green ?
Know scott can but if you go for more can the free ware take it o.k./ if it does then scott
Otherwise your be paying for it again