Thread: Karting & Meal
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Crowman

Default Karting & Meal

Hi All

I am looking to organise a karting event followed by a curry.
It is going to be at either the docklands or Kings Cross.
Do not be put off by the location,The circuits are amongst the best indoor circuits in Europe,and are very easy to get to by train.
I will post all details once i have confirmed prices back.
It will be end of November or possibly early December.
I realise i have no costs yet,but want to know who is interested,as numbers will make a diference to the cost.
Max 20 people.

After a great couple of hours of Karting, Those who wish can come for a curry to relax and talk about just how good they were

Take a look at the set up, i have been and it was superb.
http://www.theraceway.com/default.aspx
The format is below

Mini Endurance – for 10 to 20 drivers

This format is designed for smaller groups who wish to have all competitors on the circuit throughout the entire duration of the event. Each driver is allocated their own kart and entered into a 10 minute practice/qualifying session followed by two 25 minute races.

After the practice/qualifying session drivers are arranged in qualifying order and set free for the first race. Following 25 minutes of intense kart racing the chequered flag is waved signaling the end of race one. After a short break race two begins with drivers starting from the position in which they finished race one.

Points are awarded for finishing positions in each race and amalgamated to give each driver one final score – the higher the finishing position the more points gained – with the top three drivers receiving trophies.

1.Crowman
2.Majorscooby
3.Iain1502