View Single Post
Old 19-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobEvo5 View Post
I do honestly feel your pain, but PMSL at your laid back humour and approach to it. Fair play to you for getting stuck in, and your patience.

I would have been at a total loss already and given up on it. But then electrics have never been my thing, and I'm not even that hot with mechanics.

I fail to understand why anyone would need or want to start mucking about with the original loom. Like you say from what I can see its a car fire waiting to happen which I have to say in a controlled enviroment, , might have been the easy option for you right now.

At least we all know where to come should we need a "how to" remove your dash

Chin up looks like you have nearly cracked it..
Lol, if i dont keep the humour then i will just cry and beat it with a hammer!!!
I cant do that, i only have a small hammer, will be there for days!!!
The big metal cross brace is off now, and the loom is all open on the far side, its a right mess!!! i gotta get the centre bit out so i can get into the loom thats behind there!!
i took some tape off a few mins ago, and there is scorching, or what looks like scorching on some of the power cables, i dont think i am gonna like what i find, but to be fair, i dont think i will be able to miss it!!!!!

I think its about time i unplugged the battery now!!