View Single Post
Old 15-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Platinum Member

I must say from the moment i fired up black ops on the xbox i wasn't very impressed at all!!!

Im not really sure what i was expecting to see but it feels like they have produced a copy of "Call of Duty World at War 2" and World of War was out before Modern Warfare 2.

The on-line seems too customization based with every one using the same gun and kill streak reward set ups ( bloody rc-xd controlled car bombs ) and the fact that you can vote on what map is played next or previous means that all the teenagers want to play over and over again is the poxy Nuke Town map! random grenade overdose.

A plus side on the multi player is that there is no tactical re-spawn or very few areas to snipe from, but players still love the point blank sniper shot with the use of no scope 50 cal. tut tut.

The story lines ok but again the graphics are disappointing in areas i.e close ups of enemies faces look like something from PS2 and the colours of buildings and scenery are colourfully tacky in places. But don't get me wrong there are some good bits just not enough of them that make you go oooh and arrr.

I know its only a game and not a piece of art work but it just annoys me that they have had time to make a game that should knock modern warfare 2 into next week and they haven't. And i personally think that most people who have bought it will play for a few months then will return back to MW2 for multi-player sessions. I KNOW I WILL!!!!!!!!!!

Im not saying don't buy it just don't believe all the hype.