View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby View Post
LOL, okay okay ill try and put a few more hours into it and see what develops, but to do that ill have to box the xbox up and tuck black ops away!
Funnily enough its Black Ops that has disappointed me in the long run. After all the hype that it was going to blow MW2 away its certainly good, but it lacks the polish of the Infinity Ward CoD games. The more you play it the more rough edges you notice (in my opinion anyway).

I'm looking forward to Killzone 3 to take the FPS crown now. I still rate KZ2 above any of the CoD games, so hopefully 3 will be as good, if not better.

As I say GT5 is slow to get going and, even at the stage in the game I am now, I still keep finiding new things in the options. I got to the Super GT events whilst snowed in last week and that has been the pinnacle of the game for me thus far - tearing round Suzuka in the middle of a pack of race spec GT-R's is just superb. Pity there aren't more Super GT events in game, but still brilliant!

There are a few of us on Surrey with GT5, so there has been a bit of car swapping going on to help each other out with passing events, so feel free to crash the GT5 thread if you want any assistance!