View Single Post
Old 21-12-2010, 02:48 PM
worzel

Cool Ring 2011 Update

Right then folks. I have e-mailed Jacquline this afternoon to get full details for the trip next year. I have asked her to let me know exactly how many rooms we can have and what configuration they are & the cost per room, per night.

I have also told her that I am going to insist on a 30% deposit on the rooms, which should be in the region of £50 - £60, which will be NON RETURNABLE under any circumstance. The deposit will be payable into the SES Paypal account and forwarded to her by us (Scott to be precise). By doing this, we will hopefully not get any time wasters taking up spaces on the list. Your name will only be confirmed on the list when the deposit has been received.

When adding your names to the list, can you please add your full names & forum user names. This will save the debacle we had (entirely my fault) on arrival at the Hotel last year.

I will start the proper & official thread for the trip some time in January 2011, so please keep your eyes open for this going up.

My apologies if this thread sounds a bit unfriendly or officious. It is not meant to be at all, I just want everyone to know where we stand BEFORE we start getting the list started properly in the New Year.