View Single Post
Old 13-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: ATTENTION potential new recruit MajorScooby

Ok lets begin with the nickname! how does "Richard NIMROD Ninnis" sound?

My nickname had to be linked to aviation out of respect of hopfully joining the squadron, plus my grandfarther was in the RAF (207 squadron) so i have a big interest in air warfare along with my old man!

Reasons for joining is that i to would like to follow in my grandfathers foot steps and become part of a legendery force which is world renound for taking out the evil hun (EVO's).
I would undertake any duty required of me regardless of level at full steam and monuvers requested on demand with full concentration and precistion (once trained) as these are expensive fighting machines that deserve much much respect and the respect for others!

My wagon is my pride and joy and to see it out there on the tarmac with others would be a dream! Its hard to find a club with its own wagon squadron section so to be part of this would not only be an honour but a great tribute to men and women that were part of a real fighting squadron to give us what we have today.

I hope i make the grade not only for honour but to have a bloody good laugh and a giggle with fellow pilots and crew alike!