View Single Post
Old 17-01-2011, 09:55 AM
It Tick's All His Boxes.....or Scratches Another Itch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
Looks good

How long will you be keeping it?
When I get it and so long as it still pushes my buttons as it did at first viewing and its as clean as I thought it was at the time, and it don't start letting me down badly, and all the time company work is good I can see this one being a keeper... Honestly Guv!

Before purchase of this one, and as sad as it is.... I even done a tick box of wants and needs for a car at this point in time, and this one ticked every box... So bodes well for its future.

My only niggle on the car and its a very small one and pedenatic one at that, is that the rear bumper does not match in shade 100% to rest of car, but this seems to be a common problem on Evo's due to plastic v's metal, and can only just been seen on the sides not square on at the rear. But everyone I have ever looked at, both via internet or real life seems to be the same... But I'm sure it could be sorted at a good bodyshop for not allot if it really bothered me that much. But I'm getting allot more relaxed about these sorts of things these days.