View Single Post
Old 22-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Regular User

Default Simpleton returns from setting up new york hq!!!!!!

Tally-Ho Chaps! Krud “No-bars” Simpleton here! What!

Great to be back in Blighty, what!

Glad to see the Squadron has it’s own forum now, thanks to Southeastscoobies!! Dash it all - seems ages since I went away!

Well I’m pretty wacked, that’s for sure! Not only did I have to set up the 555 Wagon Squadron’s prestigious New York Headquarters, but I have also been the Squadron’s representative at President Obama’s inauguration “do”. I only managed 8 of the 10 parties he went to, but I did manage to sign him up for an armour-plated WRX Wagon in Obsidian Black!

Anyway, bet you chaps are all dying to see New York HQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t post pics of the inside of HQ on here for security reasons, nor will they let me post pics of me with Obama, not for security reasons, but to protect his reputation!

Anyway, here goes!

Here’s a close up of our building in downtown Manhattan. You will note the distinctive Squadron black and yellow colour scheme!

Here’s another view. I hand-painted the outside of the building myself – all 36 floors!

And here it is nestling in the centre of the Manhattan skyline. We are just waiting for the Squadron logo to be applied to the outside before going fully operational, what!!!!

Great to be back! Will have a good look round this new fangled forum when I've had me debrief with the C.O.........What!

ADJUTANT!!!!! ADJUTANT!!!!! WHERE'S MY TEA? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 01-09-2009 at 08:33 AM.