View Single Post
Old 23-05-2011, 10:21 PM
worzel

Default I'm hoping I got all my bad luck...

.... out of the way today.

Been a bloody nightmare one way or the other today.

Work was a ****ing nightmare all day, what was supposed to be a half day, ended up with me getting home at 4.45pm. What with Clients not paying up on time and the bastard VAT man holding onto a hefty payment back to me (if it were the other way round they would hound the **** out of you!) and general ****ty calls etc, in between times there was running to Uckfield (at least I got a new sticker though.... cheers Martyn ) and getting my euro's sorted. I was running round like a proper headless chicken!!!

I then went to drop off the octane boost for Steve & James over at Chelwood Gate this afternoon, on the way out of Steve's work, I picked up a huge ****ing nail in the front offside tyre, so the money I got from Steve was spent straight away on getting the repair done on the tyre

So what was meant to be a nice leisurely afternoon washing and loving the scoob turned into nothing close to it.

Thankfully, because the scoob got cleaned within an inch of it's life recently, it meant cleaning it this afternoon was incredibly easy, thank ****! Although, sods law it has pissed down on it tonight

Surely.......... it can only get better..... can't it?

Roll on tomorrow morning and getting on the 10.00am ferry. Brussels here we come