View Single Post
Old 29-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Bronze Member

Well I had a great day today

Snetterton 100 circuit is brand new and is the new infield section so that the main track combined with this is 3 miles

The 100 circuit is 1 mile long and very quick indeed, I was close to the limiter in 5th on the main straight and its done twice in a 1.75 lap sprint. Best time was 98.5 seconds which yet again was fastest in a class of one, a shame really that there is no competition but I did beat the only other Impreza there by 2 seconds - he was in mod prod and told me he was running 480HP and was under 1000kg, which I doubt very much - why people say these things is beyond me.

Logan was there in an Evo7 in mod prod, what a car, so well prepped and running the dunlop x22's the Banana ran at sso and at Harewood Logan says he doesn't get on with them but the times suggest otherwise -a late 94 was an awesome time. My other benchmark the caterham from Lydden also banged in a mid 94 which confirmed something today - soft kumhos are too soft for the Impreza, they over heated no matter the pressures and after 2 meets have gone off. I still enjoyed the day, I managed to catch the biggest oversteer personally ever and keepit on track - I was over 90 degrees at one point and saved it . My mate Stu missed that one but he did get some pics and one vid which he promises to upload at some point.

The kids loved it and Snetterton is a great venue. Again the paddock friendlyness is great and being a british sprint round, a lot of cream from the sprint circus were there, awesome machinery today

WINNER - Scooby Shootout 2011 Modified Handling class

WINNER - MLR Blyton Sprint 2012 Class S2

9th Overall - Ten Of The Best 2012 handling circuit 2 points for team Subaru 22B.com

With thanks to: ASTsuspensionUK.com JollyGreenMonster.co.uk ASPerformance.com AndyForrestPerformance.co.uk SD Motorsport