View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Platinum Member

The risks of opening an SES facebook account were presumably considered in some detail, as there were bound to be negative effects on the forum through opening up an alternative for people to use.

However, it is a facility that many seem to be enjoying, although it's not for me personally. I have enough time spent keeping up with my family on facebook without adding a car club into the mix.

I will be very sad if all the history from SES disappears.

The worst thing that can come out of all this as far as I am concerned is that SES ends up doing a "Sussex". I hope it doesn't come to that, as SES came about through the original SussexScoobies meltdown. How sad if SES does the same! Have we learned nothing?

If Steve has had enough of the forum and packs it in for personal reasons, why do we all have to know why? Surely personal is private? He does not owe any of us a reason as far as I can see.

Last edited by SUBARMAN; 08-08-2012 at 07:39 AM.