View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Nige

Martyn Chapman-Smith Ian, I hear what your saying and understand your concerns , the one issue with keeping SES forum as it is , is that we will not be able to update at all in the future . Although currently its pretty irelivent
There has been a thread posted on P1 Woc about FB , interesting reading . I set up this group as a chat room , not something to replace the forum , it works fantastically as that .Personally I think anything other than chat and banter should go on the forum IMHO .
I set the site up in the start , both me and Steve Ran it together and Steve very kindly financed it , Ron then joined us and put loads of time into it . Things have changed , Steve has decided to walk away and I have stepped away to mull over what to do.
14 hours ago via Mobile · Like

There is more in above than ive known. Im not a fan of fb & do think it has an adverse effect on SES {my opinion}. Above could have been on the forum as it shed more light to whats happening. As far as i can make out the three admins have had words. Worzel has left Crowman needs time to re asses his position. Ok Ron that puts you to the front ! Whats going on? Whats your opinion? Im meant to be a Mod on this forum & no nothing.