Thread: great pizza
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobieschmuck View Post
Hi guys, first of all thanks for the nice comments on the pizzas guys!

The shop had its window smashed as I was locking up, and it resulted in me jumping through the already broken window and cutting my arm badly in the process...as I was running down the road I twisted my knee/ dislocated it completely and severed both the arteries at the back of my knee....two weeks in hospital with my leg pinned together then they told me my muscles were dying from my calf down...they gave me the option of my muscles turning toxic and I could die or have my leg cut off from the knee down......they told me this at 7:30am on Friday last week and at 9am the same day I was on the operation table!

So I have had a through-knee amputation, still in hospital now and likely a couple more weeks to go.
s
If any of you fancy a visit PM me (I am at the Royal Sussex Hospital BTW) Lucky virtually lives here with me too (seriously tho, thanks mate, it helps me take my mind off this massive shock)

I will re-open the shop but not for another 4-6weeks.

Thanks for caring guys,

Paul

May I also say.....the doctors and nurses here have all been unbelievable! Worth their weight in gold!!!
paul sorry to hear this m8,just seen it on hear,would love to pop up and see you if you dont mind,let me know times and i will call in.hope your on the mend m8