View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Regular User

Default Update to the JDM

Thought I'd put some pics up of how the car is looking now and a bit of a write up. I bought some Rota Wheels off of 'Anger' on here a while back

Seems like a long time ago now, After doing a bit of research I decided to modify the car a lot more. I took the plunge into buying 'bit by bit' and having a huge area of my room dedicated to ugraded parts for the car lol ranging from a turbo to fmic, brakes, injectors, simtek ecu, etc quite a big list.
Eventually I took all of it to Neil at Slowboy Racing to be fitted, then had the car serviced and had Simon (JGM) map the car on the road. The car felt so much quicker compared to previously really did pull like a train and also felt like a better road car all round.
A few weeks later I met Simon at Surrey Rolling Road on the dyno where he fitted a 3 bar map sensor and it was put on the dyno to see what the car was making after all the upgrades.
Unfortunately I don't have any in between stages of the parts going on the car, but here are some taken today when I gave it a quick clean.... and then covering it up!

Matt