View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Bronze Member

Thanks for all the comments people. Much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi View Post
Great build this.you clearly know what you are doing. Have you your own business in engine builds etc ?
Not as such. Whilst I do build my own motors I work for a tuning company in Berkshire that builds custom turbo and drag bikes. I do the fabrication there in house. I did run my own company for 6 years doing custom fabrication prior to that but that came to an end. Long story short I sub let the workshop from a guy that rented the site and the Landlord sold the land from under us to a developer. Still doing what I love though so sort of maybe worked out in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolesroor View Post
Great write-up, loving the pipework

Nice plate on the Maserati BTW "is it yours"?
Ha ha, no. The Maserati is my step dads car. My Impreza is over at my Mum's as I don't have the space for the car where we live on the road. Well not in its current state anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagon_Si View Post
Wow, impressive indeed, very nice work. I guess power delivery on that turbo is going to be entertaining.
I have seen a couple of dyno graphs on 2.1 stroker engines and one from a 2.5 all with GT4088's (Mines a 4094) and I think you would be surprised. They spool up the same as a GT35. As the turbo is not the ideal choice I have come to a compromise on a few parts of the build to aid spool.