View Single Post
Old 21-04-2020, 02:15 AM
Bronze Member

I have only used SSM II which is what ecuedit lets me connect and do datalog.
Then using Evoscan 2.9 (from Mitsubishi) Use Openport 1.3 (FTDI / 12 pin / SSM) I read several parameters but there are some that remain at 0 such as Load.
In what I have tried so far the best Datalogging I have been able to achieve through the old and beloved Ecuexplorer.

I have noticed that despite how basic ecuexplorer is, it is the program that throws the most data when doing a datalogging since there are values ​​such as LOAD and IAM that are configurable from a menu and adapts to different Ecus's, not the others programs like Ecuedit. This allows me to do logs but the variables that I can see in my AE8xx ecu are more limited. Surely in newer ecus this must change.

Anyway, what I'm doing today is taking the logs with ecuexplorer, but later I open them with Ecuedit. And I contrast with "view in link mode" - "playable link" and with the xml data you sent me the other time I can contrast at least some tables and more or less see how it behaves. Although I can not modify anything, my intention is to see how the ecu behaves before boost increases and others. Find safe boost limits where possible.

As for the xml, going back to the work you took, can that xml be executed or adapted in some way to the ecuflash for example? or the xml are exclusive and unique for a certain program. That is not very clear to me.
I keep going through the groups and I have not found anyone who has ecu definitions or anything for jecs my99 / 00 is frustrating. The subject is half forgotten.

Last edited by viper1982; 21-04-2020 at 02:24 AM.