View Single Post
Old 17-05-2020, 12:04 AM
Bronze Member

Well finally I got bluetooth USB DONGLE 4.0 Now if I can connect perfectly with the interface.
The license was sent to me via email together with the respective purchase invoice.
Everything very correct and verbose.
The connection is made in a matter of seconds, it is very stable and fast.
To what you asked Scott I reply, the license is copied and pasted in a box where it does an "update" and automatically it has 1 free license available to "record" in any ECU that is desired. When the first ECU Write is made, it is transferred to the ECU and that's it. In fact I did it today and I already wrote the .TUNE prodrive in the AE800 (OEM my99), I left my Prodrive ECU as backup. Now I "turned" the original of my car into a prodrive. And it works wonders. That said, my starting base point is the ECU prodrive, based on that I will start making some adjustments.
I enable the "Live Tune" so I must say that the system works wonders, I spent approximately 5 hours testing and I am more than satisfied. It works as advertised.

I attach some images of the ECU licensing and engraving process.
The complete engraving process of the ecu is very fast, in fact it takes about 1 minute.
I am very satisfied with the product.

The steps the first time the ecu is recorded are

1-Enter the license (for first time)
2-Do the writing simulation to see that everything is ok
3-Write.
4-Done

For Writing both green tiles under the flyer must be jumped.

* The software has Changed quite a bit from the instructions in the RS25 forum for the use and testing of the Lambda project. Many things have improved. Changed and removed other little useful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01-licence.jpg (56.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 02-licensetoecu.jpg (56.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 03-verify.jpg (46.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 04-write.jpg (51.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 05-finish.jpg (53.5 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by viper1982; 17-05-2020 at 01:36 PM.