Thread: All booked in
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:34 PM
worzel

Right guys, I have sent the e-mail below to the restaurant, just waiting to hear back from them.

Good afternoon.

I am enquiring as to whether it is possible to make a booking for the restaurant?

I have a group of 26 people who are looking to eat in your restaurant on Saturday 28th May 2011.

We are all staying with Jacqueline Miller up at the Hotel Wilhelmshöhe, this is our third year with her. She can confirm our booking and deposits paid if you would like to check our credentials.

If it is possible to reserve tables (or preferably one table) for the 26 people on Saturday 28th May 2011, that would be great, we are looking to eat quite early, 7.00pm would be good, but whatever you have around that time would be great.

Could you please respond to this e-mail confirming if we can or can't book a table. If you need a deposit to book this, please let me know and I will arrange this too.

If you wanted to check who we are, you could visit our website at www.southeastscoobies.co.uk All of the details for our Germany trip can be found in the "Ring Zone" part of the website.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards

Steve Green
Administrator

South East Scoobies