Thread: S204
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 05:43 PM
Regular User

Default S204

I thought I’d start a new thread with the 204, I’ve still only driven it around 8 miles now so can’t really comment to much on it, although a few things I’ve already noticed,

Seats are really tight just like everyone says, I’m sure when I get my seating position right they will be fine

Steerings super responsive which will take some getting used to, and it goes ok, I do believe that currently the Porsche would be quicker

Few things on the to do list for piece of mind. If anyone has any input then please do,

Full cam belt kit, tensioners, pulleys etc , been looking at the HKS and STi kit at RCM ??

RCM oil pump

Water Pump

And a Service (It was done as part of sales Prep but I’ll do it again) what oil are people using, my old sccob used to run millers 10-60 but I’m sure things have moved on now

Indoor cover has been ordered and is being made

I’m after a steering wheel spacer, keeping the standard wheel, anyone had any dealings with this, had one in the Porsche from a company in Italy and makes a massive difference

Other than that having had a quick look around I had 2 tiny tiny dents taken out yesterday and I’m thinking it could be in the region of about 60 hours to detail, front end PPF then back to me for many layers of ceramic

[IMG][/IMG]