View Single Post
Old 14-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Bronze Member

Winner again!

Big day today at honington, a double points round at a venue I'd never been to before. First impressions was it was a very quick track, from the start its straight through the gears to 5th for quarter mile with a slight lift in 4th for a sweeping bend, then the rest in 3rd and 4th,at one point a quarter mile straight between two 2nd gear corners. Total track length 2.8km

Good job I'd got a bigger turbo, or so I thought - when mapping it didn't want to hold boost so the vpower map was near identical to the previous turbo, so I was running about 410hp today. It was a big power track today and Logan was there giving his evo its first run of the season in mod prod.

My best time was a low 91, way quicker than my closest rival which means a huge haul of points difference Logan put in a mid 86 which was a monster time, monster power too.

Only disappointment was my tyres being questioned again regarding e marks, which I had thought I'd put to bed at the last round. Apparently not it seems. Msa letter to the rescue, its nice to be noticed I suppose

WINNER - Scooby Shootout 2011 Modified Handling class

WINNER - MLR Blyton Sprint 2012 Class S2

9th Overall - Ten Of The Best 2012 handling circuit 2 points for team Subaru 22B.com

With thanks to: ASTsuspensionUK.com JollyGreenMonster.co.uk ASPerformance.com AndyForrestPerformance.co.uk SD Motorsport