View Single Post
Old 15-07-2018, 08:26 PM
Platinum Member

Right , bit of an update .
1st the car is sat in my local guru's (few members use) as I've put my back out and try to rest it off,
It's gone in for the uprated engines mounts as the original left side had broke.
The lower trailing arms swapped out.
Oil filter and new dipstick as mine was too grubby
I found out the the prodrive rear box is actually made by scorpion so with that in mind I orderd a 2.5 non res centre pipe and 2nd decat from road runner who supply scorpion stuff, quality is very good and impressed. ICP hooked me up full oem gaskets and bolts this is all being done in one go,

I found the rear diff bearings have actually worn causing a wheel bearing sound so another diff has been purchased along with full seal kit and cover bolts so I can refurb it before fitting .

The headlights grrrr I've decided there not for me and give the car the wrong look I'm going for even tho I've just paid £100 to have the masks painted I've purchased a new set of o.e lights to put back in along with a sti style 3D grill.

Wheels next I just collected 5x powder coated sti 7/8 rims wrapped in Bridgestone Re070 to give me some more grip.
And a full arch liner and clip set for the drives side from my local dealers as I noticed it's split which I'm. It suprised as there really poor and flimsy compared to the new ones I put on my gc8.
And a pair of very rare ion coated jdm only foglights which where a must. The actual reflector is the coated part not the lenses.

Few pics of the bits arriving while I await the car back.
Surrey rolling road is booked for early August for a fueling check before I go to ring at the end of Aug.