View Single Post
Old 30-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Bronze Member

Finally got my car back home, after its many trips to people for different jobs.

Rich@RG Motorsport mapped my 5 on Speed Density this week, collected today, really pleased with the results, cold start and idle are perfect, feels very similar to when I used to run Power FC D-Jet.

Rich discovered a boost issue yesterday lunchtime, thought this would stop mapping to day as Rich squeezed me in prior to a trackday and him going away this weekend. Rich quickly diagnosed a seized actuator (Car has sat for a long time doing nothing since import) not sure if this was the cause.

Phoned Ross at Rosssport approx 2pm yesterday, he had a new actuator at RG Motorsport at 8am this morning, Rich messaged me just before 9am to say Boost fixed, game on. Top service from Rosssport as usual, Thanks Ross!

Went over lunchtime and road mapped the final bits with Rich. All done and car tucked back in the Garage for a cleanup to my standards since it hasn't been cleaned, let alone driven since September when I bought it!

Rich was really pleased with the outcome of the SD Mapping as he had not done one before, he was happy to use my car as a guinea pig and I am really pleased with the results so far!

If anyone else fancies an SD remap in Kent, give Rich a call!

Thanks Rich:smthumbup