View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 02:24 PM
Bronze Member

Right, now I have a real dilemma. Have been to see a few cars now, and my Dad has seen another one for me down in Cornwall.

1. Blue 04 blob Impreza wagon. 140K miles, well looked after but silly induction kit and dump valve, very gold wheels, not PPP and quite a few paint chips, which are much more noticeable on blue car than silver. Out of the running now.
  2. Silver 05 PPP Impreza wagon, SL interior and sunroof. 94K miles, Tein lowering springs, recent cam belt, again a silly dump valve and far too big a pipe on the back but went, stopped and handled well. Would buy this straight away except that today I saw...
  3. Silver Legacy Spec B Twinscroll wagon (JDM), manual, 2004. 100K miles, guy selling it was the first UK owner, interior in great nick and JDM-isms like indicator stalks and head unit sorted. Hadn't driven a Legacy before, it doesn't feel as big as it looks but I still worry if it's going to be as useful for motorsport as my Impreza was. On the other hand, it will make my wife happier because of all the extra space!
  4. Green 04 blob Impreza wagon, 04 JDM STI engine w/AVCS, VF34. Engine has done 23K miles since rebuild, currently mapped to 315/300 by Engine Tuner in Plymouth. Could probably get this for a grand less than the other cars above, it's in Cornwall so more of a pain to collect but maybe more potential to get power later down the line.

Anyone able to help me decide? Place your votes please!