Thread: Project: 555
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2015, 07:47 AM

Cheers Scotty, I actually need the rubber trim that I guess goes on,inside and outside where the glass goes between, I think I know where to get some of it. Also a drivers inside door handle and connecting rods.

Inside door panels are going to be carbon fibre.

More planning today (as at work), going for custom loom and road legal race digital dash. CJ has a very economical one that seems to tick all the boxes, but I can't help keep looking at the SPA dashes, some dashes are about £2500, so the wallet is helping my decisions.
Need to call Nickson Motorsport to discuss possible mods to roll cage.

Meanwhile found a spare few minutes last night to try up gutter trim and door surround rubbers, I need to find a supplier of the clips that hold these on unless I can rescue some from the bug donor car.

Next thing on my mind is will a sti. 5 or 6 rear spoiler painted orange look ok on this, I want to have the option to swap boot lids depending if using on track or road. I am keen to use orange as an external highlighting colour to make the car more visible , especially on track, as quite often track cars have very poor visibility to start with.