Thread: Stag night
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Platinum Member

Received this e-mail today.

Dear Barry

I am delighted to confirm your booking with Southern Pursuits. Please print and bring this with you on the day as proof of purchase.

Please find below details of your booking:

Date: 01/05/2010
Arrival time: 12:30:00
No. of guests: 11 (so far)

(please let us know asap if this number can not be filled - as deposits and/or full balances may be lost, if numbers drop)

Please see our terms and conditions

Activities: Drive and shoot (no shooting just driving)

Please arrive promptly at the time specified above. If you arrive late and miss the safety briefing you may not be able to participate. Please allow plenty of time for your journey. On arrival to Southern Pursuits at Tulleys Farm please make your way to the tea rooms, near the hay rack where an instructor will be waiting for you. (There should be visible Southern Pursuits Signs for you to follow.

We recommend that you and your guests:

Wear old clothes and sensible shoes, bearing in mind the weather
Bring waterproofs or other protective clothing
Bring a change of shoes for the journey home
Bring black bags to protect your car seats or to put muddy clothes or shoes in
Be prepared to get dirty!
Please let us know if you require minibus transfer (Three Bridges Station). This is available for group bookings over 5 at a small fee of £1 per person return. (subject to availability)

If you have paid for any catering to be included in your package, please can you inform us of any special dietary requirements, such as vegetarians.

Due to limited space for spectators, I would be most grateful if you could inform me of any non-participants you plan to bring with you as soon as possible.

Many thanks for your prompt payment of the deposit. The balance payment of £75.70 per person is due no later than one week before the day.

Please find attached a location map and directions by road and rail in order to find us on the day of your event. Please note the location of the site is at - Tulleys Farm, Turners Hill Road, Turners Hill, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4PE.