View Single Post
Old 26-03-2015, 01:13 PM
'2 Spanners Qualified Technician' - If your job requires more then 1 spanner I'm your man !!!!!

Thanks Phil.

Too early to say on the fuel front as so far the car has done the grand total of 34 miles!.

Starting to get used to where everything (basics) is. I've sussed if I just press 'auto' on everything it seems to sort everything out.

Managed to pair my phone and stream music via Bluetooth successfully. The phone settings boggle me a bit. On the golf, when I pressed the 'phone' button, six of my most used numbers appeared on the screen and would stay there. Cant seem to work that out on the merc at the moment.

Only criticism so far is I like to sit quite high and if I have the seat on a fairly high position I can easily whack my head getting out on the A pillar, but probably just something else to get used too. Reversing is fun too as I'm not used to a camara and usually rely on the mirrors. When in reverse the passenger mirror dips so low its impossible to see whats behind, but just sussed that too, I now leave the right hand mirror on and then the left wont dip in reverse. It needs the camara though as the boot is invisible from inside.

I'll get some pics up at some point.