View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 12:59 PM

I am in the same boat! I just know after 82K my shocks are most probably past it. I do get the knocking and creaking noises associated with a tired set of shocks and springs, if I have passengers in the back they step out the car still shaking after a long journey.

Like 'E' said I am going to uprate the rear ARB and drop links however as mine too is a daily driver/only car I think coilovers are just too much. I dont use it regularly as a track car but still want a setup capable of managing the A and B roads along with a blast out on a track.

I have been doing like Steve advised and been checking out KYB shocks and a good set of springs, seems like the best way to cover all bases IMHO.

I guess its a case of being honest with yourself about which setup you really need and not just going for what works best on track and killing your daily driver needs in the long run...

The research I have been doing has made a good point of making sure suspension compenents are all changed to accomodate one another, basically a case of making sure you don't change something which could compromise another area, if that makes sense...