View Single Post
Old 31-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Bronze Member

After making records and seeing the behavior in two different subarus I managed to configure and share the value where it correctly emulates the OEM sensor of the vehicle, taking into account any difference in offset due to grounding and others.
In those values ​​it works well in close loop, I managed to emulate the original sensor.

I was observing that an older innovate model has a dedicated output for Emulate Narrowband Sensor but this is configured for 0.1v@15AFR & 1.1V@14 AFR output. Do not use these values ​​as the ECU does not expect values ​​above 1.0 Volt. and I have observed subaru OEM sensors using registers that they drive between 0.10mV and 950mV.

Then the ECU PIN that must be specifically entered in the MY99 & MY00 (not other models) is the PIN21 of Branch B136. In that I made an extension and a colon switch. which allows me to choose OEM o2 reading or Wideband o2 reading. All cables with their respective mesh (shielded) to avoid interference.

I share and hope it is useful if someone wants to take advantage of the programmable analog output of the Innovate wideband sensors to emulate the OEM o2. Regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Voltaje Output 1.jpg (100.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Switch.jpg (58.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by viper1982; 31-08-2020 at 02:26 PM.