View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 06:58 AM
Regular User

Default 45hrs on a Bentley Azure

Hi Folks.

Haven't posted much work up lately due to being to busy with little jobs and spending a good bit of time sorting out the new branding image for my company.

I have traded as Race Valeting since 2006 and mainly got into the top end detailing over the past 2 years with some great success, every now and then I still get calls with regards the valeting side of things which im trying to move away from now and focus all my time, direction onto progressing my detailing.

I have already sorted out the new company name 'Hampshire Vehicle Detailing' and have had a new logo designed along with my new colour scheme for clothing etc etc, new site is also being built as we speak.

Race Valeting will still remain, eventually if things stay busy I will have someone to run the valeting side of things under this name and i'll be able to focus on my aim.

Anyway enough of the blubber lets get on with the car.

Its a 2007 Bentley Azure convertable which has a 6.75 ltr twin turbo engine producing around 500bhp, but due to the size it needs it all.

The car on arrival was pretty clean just lacking some really depth/gloss to the paintwork and also had lots and lots of DA sanding marks along with a fair share of swirls and scratches.

I had the car in for 5 days to carry out the full detail, inc full interior/engine bay and also to fabric guard the roof.

Anyway i'll let the video do the talking, take it easy on me its my first vid so C&C welcome as usual.

YouTube- Hampshire Vehicle Detailing Vs Bentley azure Detail

Thanks for reading and watching.

Rgds
Paul

Last edited by HVDetailing; 02-05-2010 at 07:05 AM.