View Single Post
Old 21-05-2020, 04:40 PM
Bronze Member

I tried as Scott says and if it opens through Excel, I miss the quick view graphs of EcuEdit, I had adapted very well to that logger. Simple and effective. But well this is so I must adapt to other methods.

Today I tested the connection of my other programs that I used to use through the Bluetooth device, and it works very well, I assign a port that in my case is COM 10. And through this I was able to connect with Free SSM, EcuExplorer and Romraider (Function Logger).
Communication is very fast and stable even being about 5 meters from the vehicle.

Analyzing with the vehicle at idle, draw some conclusions, comparing the logger data from different programs, and the most interesting thing I want to do is to draw a relationship between the "LOAD" index, there are programs that calculate it in g / s and others in "Calculated" which I don't know what it would be.
Then I could see that the softwares detect my ecu AE800 as the AE830 / 831 of course ... use the firmware of that ecu to be able to use the "Live tuning" functions. So I share this so that you can see more or less how everything is going. The system works very well, I have to do more tests and logs but I cannot do it given the quarantine of my country. The best tests will be when all this happens and you can go freely on a highway.

LOAD, Approximate relationship in equality of condition:

(Ecuexplorer/lambda tuning) 0.25 g/r
Romraider 5.5 (unit calculated?)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ecuexplorer logger.jpg (94.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Romraider Logger.jpg (97.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg freessm logger.jpg (90.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Load scale.jpg (37.6 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by viper1982; 21-05-2020 at 04:55 PM.