View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
What are you having done?
It's the second time it has been in the past 4-5 weeks mate but I've had it serviced, cam belt changed, front pads and carrier seals, oil cooler relocated and ducting made for assisted cooling, headers and down pipe re heatwrapped, headlight wiring sorted, custom catch can made and installed (hoping it'll stop it puffing smoke, leakdown and compression test were really good) arch liner, Toucan installed with oil pressure and fuel pressure ready to be added once I have an FPR, few other bits of wrapping of oil lines, boot lid is rattling, air con needs regassing and a few other little bits.

A word of warning about Godspeed for anyone reading this. The brakes were overhauled by them with new pads and discs less than a year and only a few thousand miles ago. Pads are shot (two sets both from Godspeed as they gave me the second set as spares) the discs need replacing and the carrier seals have gone already. Glad it wasn't me that paid £1200 for their shoddy work, although rectifying won't be cheap either!

Last edited by ScoobyStu; 20-09-2017 at 04:32 PM.