View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 09:49 AM
Formerly Taomyn

Hey there, sorry meant to reply before when I read your first message about your brakes.

I've not had the noise on mine, the closest to that would be a WRX owner (not an STI) in the US having the clutch make funny noises (turned out it was not properly lubricated when fitted at the factory) but the WRX is different enough to not be related, but it could be something similar I suppose.

I do like those blue-tips, very fancy. What does removing the heat-shields do?

Mine's just hit 10,000km and going in for its first service in a couple of weeks - I did do an oil change at 1,500km so it's not been running on the original oil all this time.

1.16 is the highest boost I've taken mine to according to the display, and I thought I had pushed it. Just shows what a pussy I am when it comes to driving it, but nevertheless it's still great fun. I found a nice route up to the north of Luxembourg the other weekend and it has some very nice roads, a nice hill-climb though I was slowed down a tiny bit by a convoy of bikers having to follow a slow driver, and some nice long-winding downhills. Just hope I can find it again.